Sales Manager

Full time
Locationsacramento Calendar04/05/2019   Full time

ABOUT THE POSITION:

E3 California is seeking a Sales Manager to maintain relationships with existing clients and develop business opportunities with new clients. The Sales Manager is the official representative for E3 California when interacting with its clients in customer relations, business development, estimating, and other related areas. The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing and coordinating sales opportunities and maintaining the image and reputation of the company by exercising sound and ethical business practices in all relations.

 The specific duties and responsibilities may change or be increased as assigned and included. We anticipate that over the first 8 to 12months, 40% of time will be devoted to managing our current client base and will involve sales to our existing clients. The remaining 60% of time will be contributed to the development of new accounts. We anticipate that after 12 months the percentage ratios of time spent will change based on the company’s direction to acquire new clients and business.

 RESPSONSIBLITES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:

  • Increase customer retention by providing superior customer relations and professional service to all customers, which includes prompt callbacks and follow up.
  • Responsible for achieving sales targets and ensuring that budgeted revenue forecasts are met.
  • Plan, coordinate and schedule business development activities, which include implementing pre-sales to proposal strategies to achieve revenue goals, margin objectives, and market share.
  • Establish competitive and profitable contract parameters, terms and conditions.
  • Maintain records of sales calls, emails, bids, and potential client contacts to ensure effective and timely client follow up.
  • Participate and attend trade shows and related associations to promoting E3 California in a professional and user-friendly manner.
  • Maintain and manage promotion materials and any sales related forms.
  • Analyze potential new clients, and service opportunities for expansion and evaluating market conditions for service offerings of the company.
  • Assist in the development and adherence to a sales plan, which strategically defines territorial, customer and project objectives.
  • Monitor, prepare, lead, and report monthly meeting with E3 California Executive Team on the Sales Key Performance Indicators.

 ESTIMATING DUTIES:  

  • Plan, coordinate and schedule Estimating activities which includes proposal management, lead time communications, contract execution, and any other activities to achieve revenue goals, margin objectives, and market share.
  • Track bid attainment, research lost bids, and conduct market research to improve competitive strategies and techniques.
  • Ensure and participate as appropriate, in the final acceptance meeting and project handoff with Operations.

 MINIMUM SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:

  • Bachelor’s degree in business or related field and/or must have equivalent work experience.
  • Must have a minimum of 3 years sales and sales management experience for a small business of less than 50 employees, preferably in the construction or service-based industry.
  • Preferred industry knowledge including but not limited to Energy Efficiency and Green Building, CTCAC, HERS, Build It Green, Title 24, LEED, Residential and Commercial New Construction and Rehabilitation Projects.
  • Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Hubspot and other various web-based tools required.
  • Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present in front of groups.
  • Positive, sales-oriented personality required.
  • Must be a self-starter with the ability to work both individually and be a strong team player in a team environment.
  • Strong technical / customer service orientation/ work ethic.

Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers

If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the position, please send us a cover letter that includes your knowledge or experience that is specific to this industry and a copy of your resume to the contact listed below. All cover letters and resumes must be received by the posting deadline and in the form of a .pdf attachment or will not be processed. Please direct resumes or questions regarding this posting to admin@e3cainc.com